Andrew Gazdecki is the Founder and CEO of MicroAcquire, a founder-friendly startup acquisition marketplace. MicroAcquire aims to consolidate the fragmented acquisition market by giving founders and entrepreneurs a single convenient marketplace to meet, coordinate, and close acquisitions. MicroAcquire provides free and instant access to trusted and vetted buyers with total anonymity. They’re on a mission to turn founder journeys into success stories and foster the next generation of entrepreneurs. MicroAcquire has more than 100,000 registered buyers, more than 2,000 companies listed for sale, and has facilitated more than 500 deals with a combined value of more than $200 million.
Andrew has been an entrepreneur for longer than he can remember. He likes to build stuff, mostly companies, and try to tell a story that goes beyond what the company does to how it’s changing markets. Prior to founding MicroAcquire, he started two companies, Bizness Apps and Altcoin.io, both acquired. He’s been featured in NYT, Forbes, WSJ, Inc.com, and Entrepreneur Magazine, as well as prominent industry blogs such as Mashable, TechCrunch and VentureBeat.
Topics Covered by Andrew Gazdecki in this Episode
- Andrew’s background and MicroAcquire’s origin story
- The original vision for MicroAcquire and the tools it provides to founders and buyers
- MicroAcquire’s go to market strategy
- What has fueled MicroAcquire’s growth and Andrew’s advice for other founders
- Andrew’s approach to marketing
- Andrew’s journey from bootstrapping to fundraising
- Global expansion via partnership strategy
- How Andrew evaluates potential partners
- How Bootstrappers came about
- Andrew’s thoughts on media and brand building
- What’s next for MicroAcquire
Subscribe to the Just Go Grind Podcast
Want to Join a Supportive Community of Ambitious Founders?
Learn more about the Just Go Grind Founder Community, a group of more than 90 founders learning and building together each week 👇