About the Show
Just Go Grind is a podcast that focuses on helping people launch and grow a successful business and navigate the ups and downs of entrepreneurship. It is designed for budding and seasoned go-getters alike, to support them on their entrepreneurial journey with new episodes every week featuring entrepreneurs, investors, and other people in business.
The host, Justin Gordon, the Director of Marketing at Vitalize Venture Capital and an entrepreneur himself based in L.A. Justin started Just Go Grind in 2018 when he found himself in a career transition and envisioned a resource for all things entrepreneurship and business, with content delivered in a variety of forms – primarily podcasts, blog posts, and a weekly newsletter, all of which provide actionable tips, tactics, strategies, and insights that showcase the variety of paths one can take as an entrepreneur.
On the show, Justin digs into how his guest started their companies, their customer acquisition strategies, how they built their team, what they did to grow from the early days to where they are now, challenges they’ve faced, their favorite books, how they recharge away from work, and so much more.
Listeners tout Justin as a “fresh voice in this space” whose “purposeful content makes listening enjoyable” as he creates an environment for guests “from a range of industries and backgrounds to tell their unique stories relevant to entrepreneurs at any stage of their business.”
About the Guests
Each 25-30 minute podcast interview features an amazing guest, many of which become listeners to the show (We know because they’ve told us).
Previous guests have:
- Raised millions of dollars in venture capital from top investors like Founders Fund, Greycroft, Firstmark, Matrix Partners, Precursor Ventures, Crosscut Ventures, Upfront Ventures, and many more
- Gone through prestigious accelerators such as Y Combinator and Techstars
- Appeared on Shark Tank and in top business publications like Forbes and Techcrunch
- Been included in the Inc. 5,000 fastest-growing companies and Forbes 30 Under 30
- Created multi-million-dollar revenue companies (Some with $100M+ revenue companies)
- Invested in some of the top startups in the world
About the Audience
The audience for Just Go Grind is well-educated, well-connected, tech-savvy, and includes a diverse group of venture-backed founders, SMB owners, aspiring entrepreneurs, and people in business.
As of November 9th, 2021, the Just Go Grind Podcast has:
- Over 70,000 unique downloads
- 250+ downloads/views per episode within 30 days across the podcast and YouTube
- Over 140 ratings in Apple Podcasts, with a majority rating of 5 stars.
- Listeners in 100+ countries (84% of listeners are in the U.S.)
Pricing & Packages
As a Just Go Grind sponsor you get:
- A professional live read on a growing podcast (Pre-roll ad)
- Exposure to a variety of entrepreneurs through the podcast, a link in the show notes, and shoutouts on social media posts
- Evergreen advertising - your sponsored episode will be listened to long after it goes live
Even as the show grows, you’ll lock in your rate for the number of advertisements you choose, giving you added value for bulk purchases. There’s a max of 2 sponsors per episode.
Furthermore, we want to figure out a package that makes the most sense for you, based on your objectives, so we’re willing to work with you to make that happen.
Finally, through sponsoring Just Go Grind, you not only get in front of our growing audience but have increased access to the founder, Justin, and his world-class network of entrepreneurs. We see this as a partnership and will do everything we can to make sure it’s successful. Email email@example.com to get started and learn more.