Eddy Badrina is CEO of Eden Green Technology, a vertical farming technology company dedicated to changing the way we farm our food and feed our communities. He is also co-founder of BuzzShift, a digital strategy agency for mid-sized brands and organizations. Eddy has over thirteen years of experience in growing organizations, leading teams, and bringing brands to market. He has had mission-critical roles at the US Department of State, executive leadership at a White House Initiative, and director-level positions at two successful startups.
Some of the Topics Covered by Eddy Badrina in this Episode
- What Eden Green is doing today and why Eddy joined as CEO
- How Eddy is looking at where to expand with the Eden Green technology
- Product-market fit and the value prop for Eden Green Technology
- The business model behind Eden Green and why they want to become the "Salesforce of produce"
- The three stages of what Eden Green offers as a product/service
- What most of Eddy's time is spent on today at Eden Green
- How Eddy has gone about creating the culture at Eden Green
- The job of a leader at a company and how you remove obstacles for others
- COVID-19 and how Eddy thought through it with the direction of Eden Green
- Why Eden Green gave away 21,000 pounds of produce in their community
- The future of vertical farming and agriculture
- Eddy's view on investor relations
- Books that have been impactful in Eddy's life
- Building a redemptive company
- How Eddy recharges outside of work
Subscribe to the Just Go Grind Podcast
Want to Join a Supportive Community of Ambitious Founders?
Learn more about the Just Go Grind Founder Community, a group of more than 90 founders learning and building together each week 👇