They use intelligence to surface insights from across your entire community and provide tools to act on those insights directly from the app. This allows teams to discover what’s most important, nurture key personas, measure the impact of their programs, and collaborate across their organization. They’ve raised over $50 million from top-tier investors including Greylock, Index, and Madrona to build the community platform for modern SaaS companies. They’re also backed by 25+ operators from community-first organizations such as Stripe, Airtable, Slack, Notion, Loom, and more.
Topics Covered by Linda Lian in this Episode
- Common Room as an intelligent community growth platform serving modern software companies
- Common Room’s origin story and building a product to enable this new engagement model
- Idea evolution on the path to product market fit and getting feedback from early stakeholders before building anything
- Navigating foundational pivots
- How the pandemic and the current market correction have fueled Common Room’s growth
- The 3 main buckets of Common Room’s ideal users and their primary use-cases
Subscribe to the Just Go Grind Podcast
Want to Join a Supportive Community of Ambitious Founders?
Learn more about the Just Go Grind Founder Community, a group of more than 90 founders learning and building together each week 👇